Library is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am – 2:30 pm.
- After school ‘Academic Success Center’ is open
Monday through Thursday from 2:40 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Library books are checked out for 2 weeks at a
time and can be renewed.
- Up to five library books can be checked out at
one time. If any books are overdue, you will not be allowed to check out
any additional books.
- There is no charge for overdue books. However, a
fee will be charged for any lost or damaged books.
- Black and white copying is available only, color
copies are not allowed. Please see Media Site Coordinator for assistance.
- Follett / Destiny is the libraries online catalog
allowing students and staff an easy way to find out what materials are available.
Patrons can search by author, title, subject, or school.
- Students and staff may place a hold on any
material that may already be checked out to another patron.
- While in the library students who are loud,
disruptive or should be in a classroom, will be asked to leave.