Below are the requirements for the yearbook and composite.
- Image size: 2 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- No studio identification or names in or on the image.
- Your head size must be between 1 1/4" and 1 1/2"
- You must be in a standard head and shoulders pose, no hands. No hats or cap and gowns may be worn.
- Background must be plain-no fancy poses, props, outdoor scenes, double exposures, or other special effects.
- If you turn in printed photos, they must be color on glossy photographic paper and meet the requirements above. No rounded corners, white borders or horizontal pictures accepted.
Senior pictures must be delivered to Mr. Croley or the yearbook staff by October 16, 2015
If you want your students picture in the class composite (large alumni picture that hangs in the commons) you need to get a picture and the $12 fee to Okemos Studio. We do not provide pictures to Okemos Studio.
Please contact Mr. Croley at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.