Student Services

Kristin Kuczera, Counselor

Students H - P

Kirstin Kraushaar, Counselor

Jessica Gleeson, Counselor

Sharon Gerrish, Registrar/Assistant to the Counselors

Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year

Current students of DeWitt High School must request their official transcript through Parchment. You should have already created your account. Please log in and request where you would like your official transcript sent. Please note you will need to log in and request (in July or August) your "final" transcript be sent to the college/university you are planning on attending in the fall following your graduation year for the institution to have your updated/final transcript after you graduate.

Former students of DeWitt High School needing to have your official transcript sent to an organization, please click on the former students link and fill out all the boxes. Please note that a $5.00 processing fee is due to DeWitt High School before your transcript can be sent to the organization that you have requested. Please do not use Parchment/Docufide if you are a FORMER STUDENT. Those transcript requests will not be processed.